Dear Madam Loj and the International Contact Group Members in Liberia;
On October 17, 2011 you invited members of the nine political parties protesting the results of the October 11, 2011 flawed general and presidential elections. During our meeting with you, it became clear that the international community was neither interested in our legitimate concerns nor the security of this country. You Madam Loj pulled the constitution of Liberia that the international community has undermined with its negative influence in Liberia in the following ways.
1. The international community brought war to Liberia and kept it going for 14 years while exploiting our natural resources.
2 Through the war and now in the name of peacekeeping, the international
community has created jobs for its member country citizens in various capacities like experts, GEMAP, UNMIL, UNDPD, USAID, International Contact Group, EU, and many others without paying income taxes to Liberia while many Liberians are unemployed.
3 The international community is undermining the very peace it pretends to advocate so it can maintain its jobs, business interests, and foothold on Liberia to the detriment of Liberians. The international community continues to tell Liberians to accept the flawed elections result in the name of peace but actual intent is to protect its assets in Liberia. This is gross injustice and human right abuse that will not be tolerated in Denmark, rest of Europe or USA.
4. UNMIL rigged the elections of 2005 and put in power a war criminal Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to allow the international community an unfiltered access to Liberian security, economy and culture against our constitution and to the detriment of development of in Liberia.
5. The international community brought in GEMAP September 2006 and under its continual monitoring and control, Liberia has been rated among the top corrupt countries of the world. The oil wells on the coastlines of Liberia have been given to companies of member countries of GEMAP through corrupt legislative bills written and forced on the Liberian Legislature for passage by the international community that came in to protect us from corruption.
6. Through the Diamonds for Development bill of 2006, the international community also gained unlawful access to our diamonds, gold, precious metals, precious wood, and other natural resources by corrupt means that the elections has been rigged to protect.
7. The expenditure on the salaries, benefits, and logistics of UN and other international organizations’ staff in Liberia could carry out domestic agenda development in Liberia for 50 years. It is time you all leave Liberia so we can manage our resources develop our land. If there is peace for eight years while are you still here while UN in the Ivory Coast is leaving already? Is it not because of our oil, diamonds, and other natural resources that you are expanding your stay in Liberia to exploit?
8. With your recommendation and control Liberia’s security is under foreign command against our constitution and armed robberies in Monrovia are high while our borders, sea, and resources are exploited by all of you. We are the only democracy in the war without our army defending our cause and a foreign chief of staff against our constitution is in place that Madam Loj has never condemned.
9. I was flabbergasted when you Madam Loj had the audacity of questioning us of intent to violate our constitution when you Madam Loj have never once condemned the Supreme Court or Ellen Sirleaf of grossly violating our constitution to grant your member countries and investors criminal concession agreements.
10. You Madam Loj never once condemned the unconstitutional and untimely conduct of the referendum one and half months before elections with intent to.
11 Instead you Madam Loj, US Ambassador to Liberia Dr. Greenfield, and her boss
US Secretary of State Hilary Clinton have become cheerleaders for the re-election
of Ellen Sirleaf by any corrupt means possible. This is injustice that you would
have not welcomed in Denmark or USA and let me tell you quite frankly that it is
no longer tolerable in Liberia. Stop lying to the Liberians to accept the results and
move on to keep the fragile peace attained. Your actions are violent to the peace
and stability of Liberia and this is wrong.
12. I was shocked when you Madam Loj said Liberia has had unbroken peace for eight years and UN mandate is limited now. On the contrary as of 2010 Liberia is the first as one UN comprehensive and unlimited operation in the world without any achievable goals for this country.
13. Secondly, the UN and the rest of the international community are involved with our 2011 elections and assisted in rigging Honorable Gladys Beyan’s victory in the presidential election for Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf in order to protect the interests of the international community in Liberia. You then asked us on October 17, 2011 to address our concerns with National Elections Commission so we can begin killing ourselves to justify your continual employment in Liberia.
14 UNMIL continues to be here not for the protection of Liberians or Liberian peace but for the protection of foreign exploitation of our resources and to suppress justice and the rule of law. UNMTL Headquarters are not accessible to Liberians and to enter there, security checks are worst than at international airports.
15 Frankly, Madam Loj, all of you deserve to be tried in The Hague for crimes against humanity in Liberia, undermining the rule of law in Liberia, for increased poverty of helpless people while you promote a corrupt government and exploit our resources. Liberia remains under-developed in the midst of economic growth because of your exploitation, support for corrupt and oppressive warlord Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. These acts are unconscionable, immoral, unethical, and demonstrate human rights abuses by the international community. US and Europe zone economies are under fire because of these atrocious acts against humanity in helpless countries.
16 Where there is a will, there is hope for Liberia as we inform our population of the threat we suffer under Johnson-Sirleaf corrupt and inhumane regime supported by the international community. Maternal and infant mortalities in Liberia are among the highest in the world, Liberia is the only country in the world without national, public, or school libraries. Only country without traffic light under UN control, only country without laboratories for students and where no research isdone by college and university faculty under UNDP which is controlling the expenditure of all development monies coming to Liberia.
17. UN Country Program Action Plan in Liberia is now the most expansive UNDP managed operation in Africa because of overt and covert exploitations and the support of a dictator and war lord Johnson-Sirleaf in power to help the international community.
18. That is why the UN and other international bodies have masterminded the rigging of elections in Liberia again this year to continue your foothold on Liberia but this time, the daughter of this soil is speaking to the nation about it. While the international community is asking us in Liberia to accept rigged elections and move on in the name of peace, they are supporting violence all over the Middle East and the world to get resources. NATO has now become a rebel organization to get resources for the West. You are rigging elections for a warlord in Liberia also to control our oil and resources but it will not hold.
19. Madam Loj, I have informed you and the entire international community in this letter that Liberians for genuine peace in Liberia, Liberians with heads better than Ellen Sirleaf and Liberians with courage to do the right thing for our country, and Liberians that are more patriotic to this land, arc increasing in numbers and we will not tolerate here in Liberia the human right abuses or the gross abuse of the law you will not allow in Demark, USA, or other develop countries.
20. Now that you have been challenged in this letter, please be humane and allow the rightful winners of the 2011 elections get their votes. They will also work with the international community but on win-win terms for Liberia and interested groups. God bless Liberia true long lasting peace based on justice and the rule of law.
I as a nurse practitioner and daughter of this soil will not give up as Nelson Mandela did not give up on South Africa until true freedom, peace, democracy, and domestic agenda development are taking place for the benefits of all Liberians.
Manjerngie Cecelia Ndebe, RN, FNP-C, PhD Presidential Candidate Liberia Reconstruction Party NURSE PRACTITIONER, RESEARCHER, EDUCATOR, HUMANITARIAN, AND PATRIOTIC DAUGHTER OF LIBERIA
CC: UN Security Council, President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, AU, ECOWAS, the Press, Civil Societies, Religious Groups, Political Parties, Students, others.
The members of the Security Council commend the people of Liberia on the completion of the first round of voting on October 11, which was peaceful and orderly. The members of the Security Council look forward to the peaceful conduct of the second round of elections from today’s announcement of results through the vote itself, scheduled for November 8.
The members of the Security Council support the joint efforts of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and the Special Representative of the Secretary-General in promoting dialogue in Liberia and encourage all Liberian stakeholders to remain committed to the legitimate political process, exercise maximum restraint and work together to build confidence in the electoral system.
The members of the Security Council reiterate their support for the UN Mission in Liberia (UNMIL) and its assistance to the Liberian electoral process. They encourage international and national stakeholders, including civil society, to deploy as many electoral observers as possible to monitor the second round of the presidential election.